What we may collect
Access to this website is free and voluntary. You are not required to submit your personal information or create an account for accessing this website. Any information that may uniquely identify you (name, email address, contact number, etc.) will be collected only when you submit or share that information to:
• Subscribe to our newsletters or any other service being offered on the website.
• Register any complaint or submit your feedback regarding the Services being offered or made available on this website.
• Participate in surveys, contests, promotional offers or other events being organized or made available on this website.
• Collect certain system-related information such as your device type, operating system, browser type, configuration settings, and preferences.
• Collect your browsing behavior such as IP address, ISP, entry and exit pages, total time on the website, most clicked pages, features, ads, links or services (preferred respiratory/medical care solutions, featured devices, job opportunities, or investment options), and other details or metadata related to your use of the Services.
• Collect and process the demographic profile of visitors and their preferences to facilitate targeted ad placing.
• Evaluate the performance of any promotional offer related to home medical care solutions or participation in such promotional offers, job opportunities, or investment options.
• Provide easy access to your uploaded resume and make it accessible to our collaborating partners, service providers, and potential employers.
Such automated tools and techniques are used only to collect certain non-identifiable information such as your device information, configuration settings, preferences, search history, and browsing behavior on the website (collectively the User Data).
The user data can be very instrumental in resolving technical issues, offering relevant respiratory/medical care solutions (as per your requirements), and improving your overall experience on the website.
Third Party Cookies
Please acknowledge that Gracie Commerce may use Google Analytics, AdSense, GitHub, MailChimp, and other third-party services/marketing platforms to monetize this website, analyze web traffic, integrate chat or email clients, and offer other useful services/solutions on the website.
These third party service providers may be using their own DART cookies to collect your personal information in relation to their Ad serving or other useful services being offered or made available on the website.
If you are not comfortable with these third party cookies and tracking tools, you may disable them by changing the default configuration settings of your web browser. However, certain cookies may be necessary for the proper functioning of this website, and disabling them will prevent you from using some features/services on the website.
How we use your Personal Information
Gracie Commerce will use your personal information for the following purposes:
• Uniquely identifying you on the website
• Receiving your feedback and suggestions, resolving technical issues, and improving the Services being offered or made available on the website.
• Sending newsletters to make you aware of technical information, market trends, and other services being offered or made available on the website.
• Helping the collaborating partners, service providers, or other third parties to send promotional offers as per your interests and preferences.
• Improving your overall experience on the website and obtaining your consent to use your personal information for any other purpose not listed in this Privacy
Sharing and Disclosure
Gracie Commerce reserves a right to share your personal information with its collaborating partners, subsidiaries, service providers, and other trusted third party business entities that make it possible to conduct its business, run this website, and deliver the requested services in a hassle-free manner. However, we will never sell, lease, trade, or otherwise disclose your personal information for direct marketing or business promotion unless you have given your consent to receive such promotional offers from the third parties.
When sharing your personal information with our collaborating partners, subsidiaries, or service providers, no additional information will be shared except what may be required by such third parties to perform their services. Such trusted third parties will have an obligation to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information, but Gracie Commerce shall not be liable for any subsequent violation of your privacy rights by such third parties.
Please acknowledge that we may share certain non-identifiable user data with the service providers to help them perform internal functions (smoothly running this website) or with the marketing platforms to help them in targeted advertising (streamlining their promotional offers as per your interests and preferences). When feasible, this user data will be aggregated to make it anonymous before sharing with the service providers, marketing companies, or other third parties.
Please acknowledge and consent that Gracie Commerce shall be entitled to share or disclose your personal information to the relevant authorities (or other third parties) when it believes that such sharing or disclosure is necessary to:
• Protect its business or legal rights.
• Prevent any fraud, misuse, or illegal activity on the website.
• Comply with the applicable laws, regulations, subpoenas, or court rulings.
• Facilitate a merger or transfer the ownership of its business
Gracie Commerce will implement and maintain commercially reasonable security protocols and procedures to ensure that your privacy on this website is never compromised.
However, please acknowledge that the Services on this website are subject to international data transmission and you shall bear all the risks that may be involved in such transmissions over the Internet. Gracie Commerce shall not be liable for any claims that may arise from any ethical or unethical hacking, unauthorized access, deletion, loss or misuse of your personal information in relation to the Services being offered on this website.
You can take the following measures to manage your Privacy on this website:
• You can change the default configuration of your web browser to disable cookies and tracking tools. You can also use browser add-ons to block third-party tools and techniques that collect personal information on the websites.
• You can visit the respective opt-out pages of Google Analytics or AdSense to disable their DART cookies.
• You can unsubscribe from our newsletter service and revoke your consent to receive promotional offers from third party marketing platforms by simply following the unsubscribe link at the bottom of such commercial emails.
• You can access your personal information that we hold on this website and modify it or submit updated information when required.
• You can reach out to our privacy officer and make a request to access or update your personal information. However, we may refuse any such request if the requests are unduly repeated or inconsistent, require undue efforts or expenditure, and/or likely to violate any provision of the applicable laws in your jurisdiction or undermine the security and well-being of other users on this website.
If you no longer need the Services, you may unsubscribe from our newsletters service and stop accessing this website.
If you are located in California, please carefully review the Privacy Options section of this statement to understand how you can manage your privacy on this website. If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact our privacy officer at [email protected]
If you want to know about the collaborating partners or other business entities who may have your personal information in relation to the services being offered or made available on this website, please reach out to our privacy officer. Once we receive a formal request, we will provide an updated list of our collaborating partners, service providers, and other third-party business entities who may have access to your personal information or to whom we might have disclosed your personal information immediately preceding the current year. However, this right shall be subject to applicable laws and court rulings that prevent us from sharing any such information.
This website and its services are not intended to be accessed/used by the minors. If you are a minor and accessing this website, it shall be deemed that you are using the Services under the guidance and supervision of your legal guardian. Gracie Commerce is fully compliant with Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act and related regulations. We do not intentionally collect, process, or store any personal information of minors.
If you are a person holding parental responsibility and feel that your kid has submitted his or her personal information on the website, please contact our privacy officer at [email protected] We will take every feasible step to delete the requested information from our website or database. Gracie Commerce reserves a right to erase all personal information of children from the website/servers in its sole discretion.